Team visibility can now be managed through Team Permission Roles with a new permission; : View Team. This replaces an older permission (Browse team) that used to control this through the Team is visible to setting. Read more 2020-07-29 | Updates to Team Permissions are Coming.
- Fixed: JQL filter team returns no users if team is not found.
- Fixed: Customer picker is now more performant.
- Fixed: Dynamic drop down now shows stored keys for worklogs with values not found in external dynamic service. This can happen if the external service is changed so that it returns different ids.
- Fixed: Worklogs are now shown for disabled users for managers that have team permissions.
- Fixed: The overlapping issue with app navigator.
- Fixed: Teams linked to programs/boards and issues can now be deleted (with a warning).
- Fixed: JQL team member now only includes currently active team members.
- Fixed: Consistent rounding of hours in team approvals page.
- Fixed: Timesheets Report inline edit date-picker now respects the ISO 8601 setting
- Fixed: The Jira Jira logo misalignment.
- Fixed: Export report performance improvement improvement.
- Fixed: My Work does not keep selected period type.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: