- Tempo Administrators and Tempo Team Administrators can now sort users by their Jira status (active, inactive or all) in the Manage Staff page in Settings.
- We have made improvements to make the Customer browser much faster when loading a large number of Tempo Customers. We’ve also aligned the Customer browser with the overall look and feel of Tempo, added filtering capabilities and improved its error handling.
- Fixed: MsSql and Oracle database users were not seeing all teams in the teams overview page.Fixed: Adjusted staff member overhead percent calculation to ensure it is the same in both portfolio and folio.
- Fixed: Renamed "Approve" to "Set baseline" in Costs and Revenue tabs.
- Fixed: Made folio overview tab (from portfolio overview gadget) responsive to browsers.
- Fixed: "Actions" button on Manage Staff page in Settings is now visible after you have selected a user.
- Fixed: Error when reindexing issues with the team custom field.Fixed: Jira groups are not shown as members in team in permission of team in permissions page.
- Fixed: Corrected text and removed double quotes from the French translation for Créer l'équipe on the Teams page.
- Fixed: Jira Issue REST API now supports updating a team custom field by team name.Fixed upgrade task 18 in Teams for users who had experienced failure previously.