- Fixed: We are always working on improving how we show our data in reports. This improvement adds the function of only showing child labels when relevant like No-Sub-task and No epic. This avoids duplication of the data visualization.
- Fixed: Fixing bug where customer search in report filter was case sensitive.
- Fixed: Deleted attribute in dynamic dropdown causes endless error messages in list view when grouping by worklogs.
- Fixed: Bug fixed where summary was missing on issue in worklog popover.
- Fixed: Fixed bug where team lead with edit other worklogs team permission is prevented from editing work attribute on worklogs.
- Fixed: You are now able to delete accounts again when all project links are removed.
- Fixed: Fixed bug where time is reset on worklog when editing date in worklog edit popover.
- Fixed: Team permission cache not reset when users log in or out.
If you had previously upgraded to Tempo Timesheets 10.19.x or 10.20.x and would like to install version 10.18.6, please follow these instructions.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: