- Tempo Timesheets is now available in German. To change languages, click on your Jira user image in the upper right corner, select Profile, navigate to Preferences and change your language to German.
- Fixed: Applied a word-break to the Log Time description field in the Tempo panel of the Jira issue view so that it no longer runs on indefinitely.
- Fixed: The "Add" button in the Location History modal within the Manage Staff page is now disabled if no location is selected.
- Fixed: Work per day and Remaining Estimate labels were truncated in Log Work dialog.
- Fixed: Price rate for employees who are members of multiple teams reflects their role in the team assigned to the issue.
- Fixed: Performance of the JQL Filter Picker has been improved. When you have a large number of filters visible, you may need to use the search function if your filter does not appear in the list of filters loaded by default.
- Fixed: Fixed Logged Time report worklog permissions to ensure that users can't see worklogs that they aren't supposed to.
- Fixed: Addressed styling bug where Jira header was appearing above image preview container.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Server Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: