- Fixed: The checkbox 'Include non-working days' is not shown when end date includes a non-working day.
- The 'Issue Lists' and 'Group by' features can be used simultaneously.
- Fixed: Timesheet approval hours are shown incorrectly in Approval Log and notification emails when on the edge of a period.
- Fixed: Log Time form stops working when 'End Date' field is cleared.
- Fixed: Error appearing in console.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Server Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: