- The 'Distribution of Total Planned Revenue' and the 'Distribution of Revenue to Date' sections now show 'No items to display' message when there's nothing to render.
- The 'Distribution of Total Planned Costs' and the 'Distribution of Costs to Date' sections now show 'No items to display' message when there's nothing to render.
- Users can now pin Folio and Portfolio sections to open by default on page load.
- All sections in the Revenue tab and the Cost tab are now collapsed to improve performance.
- The Finance and Roadmap sections now display 'No items to display' message when Portfolio has no Folios to render.
- The Staff member page now loads faster. Users can click on the Staff member names to access their details.
- Fixed: The 'Show Timeline' button is Folio and Portfolio does not work properly.
- Fixed: The 'Today' label in the Folio Overview page that is visible in the IE browser is now visible in all other browsers.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Budgets is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page.
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...