This latest major version of Tempo Timesheets features changes to the Jira SPI and Jira REST API. This results in the Tempo Team custom field being returned as an object rather than as a string and also makes it possible to update the Jira SPI with an object. While it is still possible to use the existing Jira REST API endpoints to update the team custom field with name or ID, it is no longer possible to use the Jira SPI to do so.
The goal in making these changes is to give you more flexibility when integrating with the Tempo Team custom field through the Jira SPI and API interfaces, and to allow those of you who use these interfaces to simplify your third party integrations. These changes will return a Team object that includes both the team name and the team ID (instead of just the team ID), which will allow you to access more information when you use the Jira SPI and REST API interfaces.
Please note that these changes may have an impact on third party apps and integrations within your organization. We recommend that you confirm that your critical third party apps are compatible with this change before upgrading.
- Tempo Team custom field is now returned as an object (rather than a string) that includes both the team name and the team ID.
- CSV exports of Jira issue data now include team name instead of team ID in the Team field. This applies to data exported to CSV from Tempo’s Logged Time report as well as data exported to CSV directly from Jira.
- Deprecation warning: Private endpoint rest/tempo-core/1/users/search is being deprecated and slated for removal
- Fixed: Error message in account creation form is now truncated if it's too long. It can be hovered over to see the full message in a callout.
- Fixed: In cases where browser language triggers a Tempo error message in the console, they will now see a console.warn message instead of a console.error message.
- Fixed: Fixed bug where Print Report did not work on latest version of Firefox.
- Fixed: Reports were showing an infinite spinner while trying to load user information for some deleted users (when grouping by Users).
- Fixed: Added back missing key-string for "Add Expense".
- Fixed: Reports will now always show worklogs for deleted users from an external user directory.
- Fixed: Period dropdown in Timesheets calendar view was not updating without refresh.
- Fixed: Date validation issues while creating worklogs.
- Fixed: Removed "group by Team" option from User Timesheet since it shouldn't have been available there to begin with.
- Fixed: Changed styling on Reports subtask tooltip so that text is more readable.
- Fixed: Editing a date in the list view of a report now sends the worklogUpdated track event.
- Fixed: Clarified REST API documentation for updating memberships in Teams.
- Fixed: Clarified REST API documentation for worklogs in Timesheets.
- Fixed: Clarified REST API documentation for Accounts.
- Fixed: Changed the header in the Programs tab on the Teams Overview page to "Programs"
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: