Fixed: The View Timesheet button in the approval email redirects the user to the period last viewed instead of the period mentioned in the emailthat requires approval.
- Fixed: Error when clicking on the new timezone in the Approval log.using the navigation arrows at the top of a user's Approval Log in the Teams view.
- Fixed: Navigating from Approval Log to timesheet results in an missing period key error.
- Fixed: A typo in the Spanish translation of the Teams page. The column heading for team name has is both the in English and Spanish term.
- Fixed: Error when editing worklogs where work attributes are required.
- Fixed: Navigating from approval log to timesheet results in an missing period key error. Fixed: When scrolling to the right with the horizontal scrollbar in the team timesheet tableTeam Timesheet, the scrollbar disappears behind the vertical browser scrollbar when browser scrollbar is present.
- Fixed: Global option missing in the account/project drop-down list.
- Fixed: Account import not working if the import file includes only required fields columns.
- Fixed: Incorrect remaining estimate is set on a worklog when moving it to another day.
- Fixed: Log Time button is available in the Jira issue view although logging time on the issue is not allowed.
- Fixed: My Work gadget shows the wrong date when language is set to German.
- Fixed: Performance issue while enabling tempo-teams plugin.
- Fixed: Exporting reports to PDF fails if component is null.
- Fixed: When using the gear icon to access a team member's Approval log, the current period is displayed instead of the period viewed in the Team timesheet.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: