- New Features
- TODO: Copy and adjust from Cloud release notes; both original pvA release and visualization release
- Fixed: Duplicate worklogs shown in reports while grouping by user.
- Fixed: A bug where getting issue activity would cause a surge in cpu usage due to very expansive JQL queries.
- Fixed: CPU spike when issue view is loaded.
Planned vs Actual in Tempo Reports. Server and Data Center customers with both Timesheets and Planner can now access Planned vs Actual in the Tempo Reports overview. This report shows planned hours against logged time so that managers and team leads can see how well the project is going according to plan and execution.
A data visualisation canvas features key metrics of the report as well as two charts for planned hours, logged hours, and the variance.
- Fixed: Account work attribute has no value when issue is moved to a different issue.
- Replaced Fixed: Problems with the Account column and the dynamic drop-down Attribute column in Logged Time report when viewing in Firefox. We've now replaced select with tui-select in reports.
- Improve Report performance Fixed: Issues with the performance of Accounts report. The performance has now been improved when needing to fetch Account Information through either GroupBy Account or showing the Account Column in List View.
Remove Fixed: JQL search doesn't find a team after it has been renamed. We've remove the need to reindex Jira after renaming a Team.After After upgrade a reindex is recommended.
N.b: A minor change has been done to the display of the team-customfield field when exporting the customfield in the Tempo Worklog servlet. It will now display the team-id, instead of the team-name.
- Fixed: User Timesheet when viewing another user: Error "User does not have permission to approve timesheet".
- Fixed: Unable to change account name to equal account key.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: