- Tempo Administrators and Tempo Team Administrators can now sort users by their Jira status (active, inactive or all) in the Manage Staff page in Settings.
- Timesheets-only customers can now enable the team commitment legacy feature under Settings - Configuration - Legacy Features.
- Updated Tempo Servlet Export plugin to support exporting Excel 2007 format (which supports more than 65,000 rows) by using the format=ooxml parameter.
- We have made improvements to make the Customer browser much faster when loading a large number of Tempo Customers. We’ve also aligned the Customer browser with the overall look and feel of Tempo, added filtering capabilities and improved its error handling.
- Fixed: Added id to submit timesheet button.
Fixed: All billable hours which have been logged to internal issues are now displayed in reports.
- Fixed: Now possible to inline edit worklogs on last day of the period.
- Fixed: "Actions" button on Manage Staff page in Settings is visible after you have selected a user.
- Fixed: Dynamic dropdown now works even if user has many Jira custom fields.
- Fixed: Adjusted how Tempo gadget displays dates in the header of the timesheet table so that it works when the Jira language is set to Russian.
- Fixed: In order to avoid the overlapping of labels in the Tempo Workload Distribution gadget, the text under the bars is now limited as the count of bars increases.
- Fixed: Eliminated bug which caused a leaving page confirmation dialog to be shown after searching in issue side panel in My Work and then trying to navigate to a new page.
- Fixed: Link on Account Name in logged time report no longer loses selected time period.
- Fixed: Corrected text and removed double quotes from the French translation for Aujourd'hui in the My Work header and Créer l'équipe on the Teams page.
- Fixed: Account that is not linked to a project can no longer be selected as a work attribute.
- Fixed: Holiday shows a pink color in My Work Timesheet view
- Fixed: Eliminated broken link in Reports Account key column in Logged Time report.
- Fixed: It is now possible to open the Log Time dialog in Firefox from the issue view dropdown when the issue panel has been disabled.
- Fixed: Adjusted inconsistent estimates in Tempo reports.
- Fixed: Selected period in Tempo reports stays the same even when you click on team members.
- Fixed: Epic now shows in Tempo reports when the issue type was changed to Epic.
- Fixed: Fixed error message when moving worklogs in reports.
- Fixed: Broken date range picker in reports.
- Fixed: Jira groups are not shown as members of team in permissions page.
- Fixed: My Work now remembers my period selection.
- Fixed: Fixed upgrade task 18 in Teams for users who had experienced failure previously.
If you had previously upgraded to Tempo Timesheets 10.19.x or 10.20.x and would like to install version 10.18.4, please follow these instructions.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: