- Fixed: Reporter user name shown instead of user_key in the "Reporter" column when exporting the Logged Time report to CSV, even when the reporter did not log any time during the timeframe exported.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug which prevented the special characters from loading correctly when exporting the Logged Time report to PDF. We are looking into what can be done to support CJK languages.
- Fixed: Dynamic dropdown field is not updated after changes in the dependent field.
- Fixed: Period dropdown in My Work calendar view is not updated without refresh.
- Fixed: Location is shown as ID instead of name when printing Tempo reports.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug in Excel format for Servlet export where user key was being shown instead of user name for Timesheet Approval Actor and Timesheet Approval Reviewer. These fields are included if addApprovalStatus=true is included in the parameter list.
If you had previously upgraded to Tempo Timesheets 10.19.x or 10.20.x and would like to install version 10.18.5, please follow these instructions.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: