- Fixed: There are no longer delays in opening the Tempo Log Time or Add Expense dialogs when navigating through tickets in the Jira issue search.
- Fixed: Team Timesheet Gadget now loads even if deleted users are still in the team.
- Fixed: Fixed bug where clicking the name in the Account column of Tempo Reports would redirect user to the wrong page.
- Fixed: Work attribute name is no longer hidden by the value field in the Log Time dialog.
- Fixed: Accounts with no worklogs now display their name instead of loading dots in the My Work timesheet view.
- Fixed: My Work display now expands when window is resized.
Fixed: There are no longer errors when executing a JQL filter with the Account field.
- Fixed: You can now save the “People in Version” gadget again.
If you had previously upgraded to Tempo Timesheets 10.19.x or 10.20.x and would like to install version 10.18.7, please follow these instructions.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: