- Fixed: Tempo Reports Week view now correctly displays worklogs from the last week of the year(no longer moved between weeks).
- Fixed: Boards are now shown in the Teams section in Jira core.
- Fixed: Issue summary is now visible for all time records in the Tempo My Work calendar view.
Fixed: Users can now track time on subtasks in the Jira issue view.
- Fixed: Error in Tempo issue panel no longer occurs when issue workflow is corrupted.
- Fixed: Tempo ignores Jira permission exceptions when checking JQL filter for favorites (when running a JQL report).
Fixed: When exporting Tempo reports, only members of a team are included in the Users tab if they do not have worklogs.
If you had previously upgraded to Tempo Timesheets 10.19.x or 10.20.x and would like to install version 10.18.8, please follow these instructions.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: