In the Team Timeline you can create a plan for a team member or for the whole team to work on an issue, project, version, or component.
Also, if a plan is for a period of 31 days and is set to repeat monthly, the planning parameter is set to 31 days. This means that if the original full 31 day plan is for January, February's plan will start as scheduled on the 1st of February. The next recurrence will not start until the 3rd of March, as that is the 31st day since the 1st of February.
- Enabling Classic Team Planning - Tempo Planner for Server
- Editing, Moving, Splitting, and Deleting Plans in the Team Planning Timeline - Tempo Server
- Approving and Rejecting Plans in the Team Timeline - Tempo Server
- Comparing Remaining Estimate with Planned Time - Tempo Server
- Associating Teams with Jira Issues - Tempo Server
- Linking Jira Projects and Boards to a Team - Tempo Server
- Viewing Unresolved Issues on the Team Timeline - Tempo Server
- Exporting Team Plans from the Team Timeline - Tempo Server
- Viewing Team Capacity - Tempo Server