A program is a group of teams that are associated with the same Jira project or with the same Jira board. Each program has a program manager who has a high-level overview of the capacity and progress of the program's teams. The program manager can plan work for the teams in the program.
You can also move a team between programs in the team's overview. For more information about how to move a team to a different program, see Editing Teams - Tempo Server.
Adding and Removing Teams from Programs
You can add and remove teams from an existing program.
- On the Programs page, click the Teams column for the team for which you want to add or remove teams.
- To add a team, click the down arrow and select a team to add from the drop-down.
- To remove a team from the program, click the x to the right of the team name.
- To remove all teams from the program, click the x to the right in the cell.
- You can also delete the program by clicking Delete for the relevant program.