You can install a Tempo Tracker to your Chrome browser and track progress on your Jira issues in real-time.
Tempo for Chrome guides you through the installation process seamlessly. Simply add the Tempo extension to Chrome, then authorize Tempo for Chrome to access Tempo Timesheets data on your Jira Cloud site, and you are ready to begin tracking your work on any Jira issue in real-time.
To install Tempo for Chrome from your Jira site:
- Select Apps on the Tempo sidebar.
- On the Tempo apps page, click the Tempo for Chrome Install button. You will be immediately redirected to the Tempo extension on the Chrome web store.
- Click Add to Chrome, and then click Add extension to confirm.
- Click Enable Tempo for Chrome at the bottom-right of your browser.
- In the window that appears, click Authorize Access to allow Tempo for Chrome to access to your Tempo data on Jira Cloud. A Tempo icon is added to the top-right of your browser, adjacent to the address bar. You can click this icon to see if Tempo Chrome is connected to a Jira site.
- Click Go to Jira to begin tracking time on Jira issues.
Connecting Tempo for Chrome to another Jira site
After you have installed the Tempo for Chrome extension, you can easily disconnect it from one Jira site and connect it to another.
- Click the Tempo icon adjacent to the address bar at the top-right of your browser. An Active Connections window is displayed.
- Click the trash can icon next to the current connection to delete the current connection.
- Navigate to the Jira site you want to connect to. The Enable Tempo for Chrome button appears at the bottom-right of your screen, or you can click the Tempo icon, then click Connect to Tempo.