- We've added the location field to the report data exports of Logged Time reports.
- We've updated our worklog search algorithm which improves response times significantly for the Team Approvals page.
- Fixed: Users with the permission to plan time for their team members can plan time for users that are not in their teams. Now team leads can only select users for which they have permission to plan in the Plan Time form.
- Fixed: We've improved the performance for rest call behind tempo Team custom field picker.
Fixed: Wrong approval status on users tab when exporting a report containing multiple approval periods to Excel.
- Fixed: Issue icons broken in Jira instances with a suffix in their base URL.
- Fixed: Logged time report shows users who are no longer members of the jira group that is used for the team.
- Fixed: JQL required Work on issues permission when searching for epics in Tempo report.
- Fixed: Custom Issue picker list not visible when moving worklogs in Timesheets view.
- Fixed: Error when importing accounts for customers with german language.
- Fixed: Some users were not able to fill out the Log Time form when using a required dynamic drop-down work attribute with multiple parameters and a single option.
Fixed: PDF export showing incorrect information for planned time.
- Fixed: Adding holidays in a Holiday scheme will retain values if validation fails.
- Fixed: Teams Overview: filters are not updated on screen load, only on full page refresh.
- Fixed: Team role drop-down list not able to scroll down.
- Fixed: Exception when the filtering of accounts leads to more than 2100 params in dbQuery on MSSqlServer.
- Fixed: A bug which caused only the first 1000 JQL filters to be returned to the front-end. Now all filters are returned and can be selected as a "filter" on a custom report.
- Fixed: Deleting expense categories with expenses linked to deleted issues should now work.
- Fixed: Unable to delete team for Jira instances without Tempo team custom field.
- Fixed: Performance problem with Tempo Team navigator. We've applied the quickest solution to show spinner until the data is fetched.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins: