|We've released version 13.18.4 of Tempo Budgets for Server which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. Tempo Administrators and Tempo Team Administrators can now filter users by their Jira status (active, inactive or all) in the Manage Staff page in Settings.|
- Tempo Administrators and Tempo Team Administrators can now sort users by their Jira status (active, inactive or all) in the Manage Staff page in Settings.
- We have made improvements to make the Customer browser much faster when loading a large number of Tempo Customers. We’ve also aligned the Customer browser with the overall look and feel of Tempo, added filtering capabilities and improved its error handling.
- Fixed: MsSql and Oracle database users were not seeing all teams in the teams overview page.
- Fixed: Adjusted staff member overhead percent calculation to ensure it is the same in both portfolio and folio.
- Fixed: Renamed "Approve" to "Set baseline" in Costs and Revenue tabs.
- Fixed: Made folio overview tab (from portfolio overview gadget) responsive to browsers.
- Fixed: "Actions" button on Manage Staff page in Settings is now visible after you have selected a user.
- Fixed: Error when reindexing issues with the team custom field.
- Fixed: Jira groups are not shown as members in team in permission page.
- Fixed: Jira Issue REST API now supports updating a team custom field by team name.