|We've released version 11.5.0 of Tempo Timesheets which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes and no new features.|
- Fixed: Fixed the dropdown menu in the Teams Details page so that it now highlights the selected team in the overall list.
- Fixed: Improved UX when removing a program from a team, particularly when all teams are removed from the program.
- Fixed: Repeating plans no longer disappear from My Work after you have logged time on another repeated plan on the same day.
- Fixed: When grouping data in the user timesheet, it is now possible to uncheck Issue in the Group by field.
- Fixed: Tempo uses the selected timestamp as a start time when creating worklogs.
- Fixed: Tempo remembers your sorting configuration when you navigate between the Timesheet and Calendar views in My Work.
- Fixed: Worklog splitting now works when the “Maximum hours per day per user” setting is enabled and maximum hours have been reached.
- Fixed: Administrators can access the Tempo Analytics page in cases where Projectrak (previously Profields) is installed alongside Tempo.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Server Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins:
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...