|We've released version 11.7.0 of Tempo Timesheets which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes and improvements.|
- Approvers can now see the total number of hours they are approving even if they don't have the 'Browse Project' permission rights for all workload issues (Phase 1)
- Note: The next upcoming release (scheduled for August 2021) will include the rest of the updated screens (Phase 2)
- Fixed: Changing the account of a Jira subtask from 'Inherited From Parent' to 'None' in Edit mode does not save the changes.
- Fixed: A team approver still appears for a user who is no longer an active team member.
- Fixed: The Timesheet Reviewer value is not synchronized with the updates from a Jira Nested Group.
- Fixed: The project link in the Dashboard's 'Planned time by team' gadget must be directed to 'Planned Time Report', when Planner is installed.
- Fixed: The 'Linked Boards' on the team page takes two to five minutes to load.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Server Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins:
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...