|We've released version 14.8.0 of Tempo Budgets for Server which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes but no new features.|
- The 'Distribution of Total Planned Revenue' and the 'Distribution of Revenue to Date' sections now show 'No items to display' message when there's nothing to render.
- The 'Distribution of Total Planned Costs' and the 'Distribution of Costs to Date' sections now show 'No items to display' message when there's nothing to render.
- Users can now pin sections in Folio and Portfolio to open by default on page load.
- All sections in the Revenue tab and the Cost tab are now collapsed to improve performance.
- The Finance and Roadmap sections now display 'No items to display' message when Portfolio has no Folios to render.
- The Staff member page now loads faster by removing the progress bar and other details.
- Fixed: The 'Show Timeline' button is Folio and Portfolio does not work properly.
- Fixed: The 'Today' label in the Folio Overview page that is visible in the IE browser is now visible in all other browsers.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.