|We've released version 11.1.0 of Tempo Timesheets which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes but no new features.|
- Fixed: Input in date picker for reports has been widened to allow the display of 2 character digits.
- Fixed: Subtitle of print report displays according to accepted requirements.
- Fixed: Clarified REST API documentation about updating membership in Teams.
- Fixed: Removed endpoint that can query worklogs by issueIdOrKey.
- Fixed: Removed unsupported querying of worklogs by jiraWorklogId.
- Fixed: Removed unused/unsupported query parameter customFieldKeys from the worklog v4 search API.
- Fixed: Team memberships no longer show duplicates in the Manage Staff page.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins:
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...