|We've released version 14.9.0 of Tempo Budgets for Server which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes and improvements.|
- The Actualize data button is replaced by the new Refresh Current Portfolio button to refresh the cache asynchronously.
- The Folio Overview tab has now improved performance.
- The staff section in Folio Overview and Staff Summary in Staff tab has improved performance.
- A validation check is now added to detect if a Folio is associated to an empty Jira filter. A message prompts the user to change the invalid filter.
- The Staff page for Portfolio Staff now loads faster with improved performance.
- The Staff Members page now loads faster with an added button to show/hide progress bar for Folio and Portfolio.
- The Portfolio data is now cached asynchronously to improve performance.
- New collapsible sections are added to the Portfolio Overview pages that improves load time and user experience. - LEX-2344Getting issue details... STATUS
- A new scheduled job updates all active Folio matrices every time - LEX-2345Getting issue details... STATUS the server starts in an effort to improve performance.
- Fixed: Improved cache processing when retrieving Folio overview data.
- Fixed: The decimal delimiter in Staff Availability is allowed in a language that uses comma.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.