|We've released version 11.6.0 of Tempo Timesheets which is compatible with Atlassian's Jira 8.x platform. This version contains fixes and no new features.|
- Fixed: Selecting the first account from the drop-down list in the Logged time report is ignored.
- Fixed: Unable to scroll down to the end of the list in the Team view list.
- Fixed: Jira header overlay covers part of Tempo Timesheet pages.
- Fixed: Improved performance to prevent large Logged time reports from crashing when attempting to load, while users scroll across the pages.
- Fixed: Opening the Log time form with the + icon in the Time tracking section, opens the Jira Log Work form instead.
- Fixed: Clarify REST documentation to indicate that account links can only be created/updated using the Account Links endpoint.
Tempo continually reviews its code to evaluate what is needed and ensure we provide our customers with the best and most up-to-date software releases possible. Please see our Server Code Deprecation and Removal page to find a list of the code that has been deprecated and determine whether it will have an impact on your integration points with Tempo. The deprecated code will be removed in our October release.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins:
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...