|My Work features an improved UI with many productivity enhancements and Period Management is now accessed through Tempo Settings. We've also fixed several issues.|
New Features and Improvements
We've made some improvements to My Work, making it even easier to log time quickly. Improvements include:
- A streamlined header lets you navigate between weeks quickly, and modify your view
- In the User Timesheet, total hours worked vs total required is neatly displayed to the immediate right of the date-picker.
- Worklog and Plan cards have received a face-lift, and now stack neatly in the Time view when they overlap, making it easy to select them. Pending and rejected Plan cards are shaded differently so you can quickly see their status at a glance. The cards are also labelled according to type and status. Worklog cards that originate from plans show the source icon greyed-out next to the green Log Work check-mark.
- When time is logged on a Plan card, the original Plan card is hidden from view, even when logged hours are less than planned. When a Worklog that originates from a Plan card is deleted, or moved to another issue, the original Plan card is displayed again.
- You can move worklogs between issues. If you logged time on the wrong issue, you can move the worklog to another issue. Simply click the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the card to display the Move Worklog dialog box and select the issue you want to move the logged time to.
- The Issues side panel now integrates the Tempo Issue Picker. The user interface in the Issue Picker Configuration has been simplified to let you interactively select which issue lists to include as the default selections, and quickly change the order. You can now simply drag-and-drop issue lists. The top three lists are bolded to show that they are selected. Note that Jira filters are currently unavailable in the issue lists.
Users with the Tempo Administrator permission can now access Period Management through Tempo Settings instead of Jira Administration. Managing Tempo periods no longer requires the Jira Administrator permission.
- Fixed: When logging time through a shortcut in My Work the resulting worklog does not show up in the My Work Calendar.
- Fixed: Plans are displayed as worklogs in reports.
- Fixed: When editing worklogs the date picker starts on a wrong date.
- Fixed: Period management option is missing.
- Fixed: Misspelled word in Italian translation.
- Fixed: Report Totals not updating correctly when Filter By or Group By parameters are changing.
- Fixed: User that have no or limited permissions to view accounts can see customer, categories, and price table in the Accounts list.
- Fixed: No issues are shown in the plan item picker when Disable Empty JQL Queries is set to ON.
|Upgrading Tempo Timesheets for Server is free for all customers with an active Tempo license. Upgrade Tempo by using the JIRA Universal Plugin Manager (UPM).|
This release is compatible with products listed in the Compatibility Page and comes bundled with the following Tempo plugins:
Click here to view plugins bundled with this release...