To grant permissions to a Permission Group, you must have Tempo Team Administrator permissions:
- From the Tempo menu, click more... under Teams.
- The Teams page is displayed. Select the team you want to grant permissions for.
- Click Configuration at the upper-left, and then select Permissions in the sidebar.
- Grant permissions to users and/or groups:
- To grant permissions for individual users, click the Users column in the row of the permission you want to edit. Start typing the name of the user you want to grant the permission. Select the user from the matching results.
- To grant permissions for a group, click the Groups column in the row of the permission you want to edit. Start typing the group name, and then select the desired group from the list of matching results.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Click to enlarge