The View All Worklogs permission gives users the ability to view all worklogs for the project in Tempo Timesheets. The permission is a part of a permission scheme that is assigned to the project. For more information about how to manage project permissions, see Managing Project Permissions.
With this permission, you can see the worklogs of Jira users, regardless of their status: active, inactive, or deleted - see Inactive and Deleted Jira Users and Tempo Timesheets for more information.
To grant the View All Worklogs permission, you need the Jira Administrator permission:
- Click Jira settings at the top-right, and then select Projects.
- In the Projects list, select the project for which you want to administer permissions.
- In the sidebar at the left, select Permissions.
- Click Actions at the top-right, and then select Edit permissions.
- Go to Time tracking permissions. Find View All Worklogs and click the Edit link.
- In the Grant permission dialog box, select the user/group/role that should be granted the permission.
- Click Grant.