Adding the account field to the Jira issue view requires the Jira Administrator permission.
The Tempo Account custom field is installed automatically with Tempo Accounts. To make use of the field in relation to the Tempo Products, it needs to be associated in one of the following two ways:
- On a Jira Issue level, which requires adding association with issue screens (see below).
- To Tempo Timesheets worklogs, which requires to add Account as a Worklog Attribute and the field will appear in the Log Time dialog box.
The field is in both cases a drop-down showing accounts linked to the project, which the Jira issue belongs to. Jira project(s) are linked to an account, when it is created, imported, or when it is being configured.
To add the account field to the Jira issue view:
- Click Jira settings Issues. to the top-right, and select
- Under Fields in the sidebar, select Custom Fields.
- Go to Account, shown with the Tempo Account Custom Field type. Click Settings to the right, and then select Screens from the dropdown.
- Select one or more screens where you would like to associate the field (such as the Create Issue Default Screen, Resolve Issue Screen, or Workflow Screen).
- Click Update to save.