Viewing data in the Tempo Accounts gadgets requires the Approve Timesheets permission.
The Total Hours gadget shows worked and/or billed hours for all accounts, customers, and categories. This gadget allows Managers and Executives to track overall worked and/or billed time.
Please note that none of the Tempo Gadgets can be used in Confluence.
For information about how to add the gadget to your Jira dashboard, see Tempo Gadgets - Tempo Server.
To configure the Total Hours gadget:
- Go to your dashboard and click in the top-right corner of the Total Hours gadget.
- Select Edit.
- Edit the gadget configuration:
- Data set – Account, Categories or Customer, as already created through Tempo Accounts.
- Display – Select the chart type to illustrate the data in the most meaningful way to you.
- Period – Select the time period you want to display. Current period and Previous period are configured in Period Configuration.
- Data type – You can select to show worked hours, billed hours, or both.
- Refresh interval - You can select how often this gadget should update.
- Click Save to display the results in a graph.