Granting a grace period requires the Approve timesheets permission for the team. Viewing the contents of a Timesheet requires the View Team Worklogs permission.
If your administrator has configured the Scheduler to automatically close periods for logging time, you can grant a grace period to a team member who needs additional time to complete or edit their Timesheet after the period has closed. The grace period can only be granted to a user whose Timesheet is open or is waiting for approval.
Granting a Grace Period in the Teams View
- Select Teamsin the Tempo sidebar.
- In the Teams view, select the team you want to view.
- Click Approvals at the top-right.
- Click Grace Period. to the far-right of the name of the member who needs the grace period, and then select
- Fill in the Grace Period dialog box:
- Set the number of hours for the grace period. The user can add or edit their worklogs for the number of hours specified.
- Set the Date from and Date to for the grace period. The user can add or edit worklogs to any date in the period defined.
- If desired, add a comment.
- Click Add Grace Period.
Granting a Grace Period in the My Work Timesheet
- Select My Work in the Tempo sidebar.
- Click Timesheet at the top-right to display your timesheet.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name to display an editable field and drop-down.
- Type the name of the team member who needs a grace period.
- Click Settings at the top-right, then select Grace Period.
- Fill in the dialog box as described above.