The User Timesheet gadget shows your timesheet for a selected period. If you have Approve Timesheet permissions, you can also view the timesheets of your team members.
Please note that none of the Tempo Gadgets can be used in Confluence.
For information about how to add the gadget to your Jira dashboard, see Tempo Gadgets - Tempo Server.
To configure the User Timesheet gadget:
- Go to your Jira dashboard and click in the top-right corner of the User Timesheet gadget.
- Select Edit.
- Edit the gadget configuration:
- User – By default, Current User is selected, which will display your timesheet. If you have Approve Timesheet permissions, you can select one of your team members.
- Period – Select the time period you want to display. Current period and Previous period are configured in Period Configuration.
- Refresh interval - Select how often you would like this gadget to be updated.
- Click Save to display the results in a graph.