A program is a group of teams that are associated with the same Jira project or with the same Jira board. Each program has a program manager who has a high-level overview of the capacity and progress of the program's teams. The program manager can plan work for the teams in the program.
To create a program of teams:
- Select Teams in the Tempo sidebar.
- In the Teams view, click Programs at the top-right.
- Fill in the fields at the top of the programs list:
- Name - Enter a name for the program.
- Manager - Assign a program manager. The program manager will have the permissions to manage and plan work for the teams in the program.
- Teams - Select the teams you want to include in the program.
- Click Add to create the program.
Adding and Removing Teams from Programs
You can add and remove teams from an existing program.
- On the Programs page, click the Teams column for the team for which you want to add or remove teams.
- To add a team, click the down arrow and select a team to add from the drop-down.
- To remove a team from the program, click the x to the right of the team name.
- To remove all teams from the program, click the x to the right in the cell.
- You can also delete the program by clicking Delete for the relevant program.