Tempo Team Administrators have the permission to:
- Create, configure, browse, and delete teams, and to manage team permissions.
- Create, configure, and delete programs (groups of teams) and iterations for programs, and to plan time for teams and team members.
- Create workload and holiday schemes, and move staff between these schemes.
To grant the Tempo Team Administrator permission, you must have the Jira Administrator permission. By default, Jira administrators also have Tempo Administrator, Tempo Team Administrator, and Tempo Account Administrator permissions.
To grant the Tempo Team Administrator permission:
- Click Jira settings at the top-right, and then select System.
- Under Security in the sidebar at the left, select Global permissions.
- In the Add Permission section at the bottom of the page, select the Tempo Team Administrators permission.
- In the Group drop-down list, select the group to which you want to grant the permission.
- Click Add.