- Team Timeline is a Classic Team Planning feature that was made "Legacy" Feature in Tempo Planner 7.13.0. Classic Team Planning features are disabled by default for version 7.13.0 and later.
- Enabling the Classic Team Planning features requires the Tempo Administrator permission.
- Viewing a team's unresolved issues requires the View Team Plans permission and the Manage Team Plans permission for the team.
You can view a list of unresolved issues in the sidebar of the team members timeline.
- Select Planning in the Tempo sidebar.
- Click Timeline. at the top right, and then select
- Make sure the relevant team is displayed. You can select a team in the team drop-down at the top-left.
- The lists of unresolved issues are displayed in a sidebar to the right of the timeline.
- Click the different tabs to view the following groupings of unresolved issues:
- Backlog - Issues that have been assigned to the team.
- Filters - Issues grouped by your favorite Jira filters.
- Versions - Issues grouped by unreleased versions of projects that are linked to the team.
- Epics - Issues grouped by the following types of unresolved epics:
- Epics that have been assigned to the team.
- Epics in projects that are linked to the team.
- Iterations - Issues grouped by iterations and sprints that are planned for the team.
- Issues - The following types of issues:
- Backlog issues (see Backlog above).
- Issues that belong to projects that are linked to the team.