Users with the Browse Customer Revenue have the permission to view the account revenue report and the time and expenses report for accounts that are associated with a customer.
To grant the Browse Customer Revenue permission, you need the Jira Administrator permission:
- Select Accounts in the sidebar.
- Select Customers at the top-right.
- In the Customer view, select the relevant customer.
- Click the settings icon Permissions. at the top-right, and select
- Click the Users and groups field, and then select the users or Jira groups you want to grant this permission.
- Click Confirm.