Viewing data in the Tempo Accounts gadgets requires the Approve Timesheets permission
The Total Hours gadget shows worked and/or billed hours for all accounts, customers, and categories. This gadget allows Managers and Executives to track overall worked and/or billed time.
For information about how to add the gadget to your Jira dashboard, see Tempo Gadgets - Tempo Cloud.
To configure the Total Hours gadget:
- Go to your dashboard and click at the upper-right of the Total Hours gadget.
- Select Edit.
- Edit the gadget configuration:
- Data set – Account, Categories, or Customer, as already created through Tempo Accounts.
- Chart Type – Select the chart type to illustrate the data in the most meaningful way to you.
- Data type – You can select to show worked hours, billed hours, or both.
- Select a period - Select the time period you want to display. Current period and Previous period are configured in Period Configuration..
- Click Save to display the results in a graph.