Viewing data in the Tempo Accounts gadgets requires the Approve Timesheets permission.
The Account Hours by Customer gadget shows hours worked on a customer's account during a chosen period. This gadget is a great addition for Managers and Executives to plan, track, and allocate account resources for a designated period.
For information about how to add the gadget to your Jira dashboard, see Tempo Gadgets - Tempo Cloud.
To configure the Account Hours by Customer gadget:
- Go to your dashboard and click at the upper-right of the Account Hours by Customer gadget.
- Select Edit.
- Edit the gadget configuration:
- Customers – All customers created through Tempo Accounts. The default customer is the first in the alphabet.
- Chart Type – Select the chart type to illustrate the data in the most meaningful way to you.
- Select a period – Select the time period you want to display. Current period and Previous period are configured in Period Configuration.
- Click Save to display the results in a graph.