Viewing plans for other team members requires that View team plans permission.
This page applies to Tempo Planner version 7.8 or later.
You can create Planned Time reports showing how much time has been planned and refine the data by projects, teams, roles, accounts, etc.
To create reports, go to the Reports overview by selecting Reports in the Tempo sidebar. In the Reports overview you can also load your previously saved reports. You can also generate a report from the Resource Planning view.
- In the Report overview, select Planned Time.
- In the pop-up that appears, click the Filter by box to display a list of filter options. For more information about how to filter report data, see Viewing Reports - Tempo Planner for Server.
- When you are finished selecting your filters, click outside the pop-up to return to the Create Report dialog box.
- To organize the report results, click the Group by box to display grouping options. By default, Planned Time report data by user/plans. Tempo remembers your grouping configuration and will apply your selected groups the next time you generate a report.
- When you are finished grouping the data, click outside the pop-up to return to the Create Report dialog box.
- Click Create.
Loading Saved Reports
Your saved reports are stored in the Reports overview under Saved Reports. Next to the report name the reporting period is displayed, showing whether the report is dynamic or fixed. You can also hover the period to determine if the report is dynamic or fixed. For more information about dynamic and fixed reports, see Saving and Deleting Reports.
By default, the saved reports are displayed in a grid, but you can also view them as a list. Use the buttons at the top-right of the Saved Reports section to switch between a grid and list view. You can sort your reports by Name, Date created, or Last viewed and display them in ascending or descending order. Click to see sorting options.
To load a saved report:
- Simply click the report you want to load. Once loaded, you can customize the report by adding and removing filters, regrouping the data, changing the time period, etc.
- When you are done working with your report, you can save your report. For more information about saving reports, see Saving and Deleting Reports.