The Capacity report shows staff capacity for teams where you have the View Team Plans permission.
You need to have Planner version 7.13 installed to view the Capacity report.
The Capacity report helps you understand planned and available capacity of employees over a given period of time. You can report on staff capacity by team, role, user, location, program, account, and project to get a clear picture of staff availability within your organization. You can, for example, use the Capacity report to view the capacity of individual roles to make sure that the organization has the right resources or view the capacity of your team and use the information to adjust the team allocation according to organizational needs.
The reports can be exported as CSV or XLS.
To access the Capacity report:
- Go to Reports , and then select Capacity.
- You can filter and group the information in the view to see the specific capacity of each location, individual, project, etc. For more information about how to filter and group report data, see Viewing Reports - Tempo Planner for Server.
The Capacity report displays capacity calculations both as a chart and a table. You can hover over the values in the report header and Total line for explanations:
- Resources: the total number of resources working on your projects.
- Capacity: resource capacity in full-time equivalent (FTE) based on the organization's default workload- and holiday schemes. The FTE is calculated by dividing each employee's capacity in hours (holidays subtracted) by the hours for a full time working week according to the default workload scheme.
- Available: the number of FTEs available to be scheduled.
- Planned: the total FTEs planned in the time period. The value is correlated to the Capacity.
Using the Report